Thursday 26 June 2014

Willowman! 20th-22nd June



After a panicky moment, and a rescue by AA Home Start, made it up to Knayton in time to see Hope & Social. (The flat battery this time was caused by the courtesy light being left on. I deny all knowledge.)




Fabulously hot weather! First try out of the new Khyam self-erecting, driveaway Tailgate XL awning and.... the dreaded PortaPotti. Both were a boon at a festival, ah the bliss of your own loo at 6.30am.




All the vans were together, and I had 2 people wanting a look around. Great little village feel.

And the music... top choices were Blockheads and Mountain of Love. I am dancing to them in the pic, and enjoying myself much more that it looks! Trying to avoid the kn*bheads posing for the camera and getting in my way.







Me ------------------------------------->