Thursday 29 June 2023

GTSF stewarding

Great experience at Gate to Southwell Festival, stewarding with several lovely people and good bands.





I took some time to investigate the van further and found:

  • the fridge worked off leisure battery/solar panel fine for the whole weekend (turned it off at night as it was quite cool)
  • using the round table is much more comfy at meal time - leave it up 
  • there's a 12v socket I can charge the phone on just by the sink - this will use the van battery though I presume
  • finally put the double bed up, it still leaves plenty of room so may consider doing that if I am static for a few days
  • need to swap to summer duvet
  • I took photos of the blobs of rust around the van, to get quotes
  • I used the grey water drain but at the end of the stay, nothing came out so it is probably blocked again