Sunday 1 November 2015

3 Cheers II

I've taken the plunge (again) and traded in my lovely old van for a lovely newer version. I went to AEG in Stourbridge and will soon be picking up a 2010 R20 Lo, with blue interior. Some small changes to the design but in the main it means I have a base vehicle that doesn't drip oil, have spongy brakes and should go up hills without me bouncing up and down on the seat to will it along.















It should be ready at the end of November, so my last trip in the Mark 1 will be to Hawes on 6th, and my first trip of 2016 will be in the new one. Which has a CD PLAYER!! Hurrah!

I stayed overnight at a CL called The Bumbles, but I arrived in the dark and left in the fog so it is the first site I stayed at where I didn't take a photo. Lots of distant fireworks overnight, otherwise quiet.